The EverEdge galvanised and powder coated range is designed to be unobtrusive. The powder coated colours give the impression that the soil is holding a nice neat edge. The 75mm depth is generally used to edge paths or driveways (where no grass is involved) whilst the 100mm, 125mm and 150mm depths are used for edging lawns and flower beds particularly where grass runners are present – when 30mm of the actual edge as well as the spikes is hammered into the ground it creates an effective barrier that will stop the runners invading paths or garden beds.
- EverEdge is available in single metre lengths that easily interlock.
- Powder coated colours are black and brown in the 75mm, 100mm and 125mm depths and black in the 150 mm depth
- 75mm depth also available in plain galvanised (silver)
- Thickness (gauge) is 1.6mm
- Spikes are 95mm long (six spikes per metre length)
- Weights are 1kg for 75mm depth, 1.26kg for 100mm depth, 1.65kg for 125mm depth and 2kg for the 150mm depth