The EverEdge Cor-Ten range makes a feature of garden edging. Cor-Ten is a type of steel which is designed to weather naturally but not break down like regular steel. A layer of rust forms over the steel and protects the metal underneath from weathering.
The lengths start out a dull silver colour and take 5 weeks to form the rust finish.
- Everedge is available in single metre lengths that easily interlock.
- EverEdge in Cor-Ten is available in 100 mm, 125mm and 150mm depths.
- Thickness (gauge) is 1.5mm
- Spikes are 95mm long (six spikes per metre length)
- Weights per length are 1.26kg for 100mm depth, 1.65kg for 125mm length and 2kg for the 150 mm depth